Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. For some people, Valentine's Day is their favorite holiday. They plan extravagant celebrations. Other people completely ignore it. Personally, I don't usually celebrate very much - maybe just a special dinner. (Though I'm a huge fan of half=price chocolate the day after Valentine's Day!)
But this year, I'm thinking about it differently. Valentine's Day celebrates love and our world could use a little more love right about now.
So, this year, whatever else you do for Valentine's Day, do something to put a little more love into the world:
- Get back in contact with an old friend.
- Stop by and visit someone who is lonely.
- Make a donation to a good cause.
- Walk around your neighborhood and pick up trash.
- Pay for someone else's coffee.
These are just some ideas. Just do something that brings more love into the world. Then, come back here Wednesday and tell us all what you did!